Google Pay Online Casinos - Top Rated List for UK Players
List of UK Casinos That Accept Google Pay
What is Google Pay?
Google pay, most commonly known as Gpay, is an e-wallet created by Google. The purpose of this Gpay is for the user to send and receive money; pay for products and services online, and store credit and debit cards. When it was first created, it could only be used by Android devices, but now Gpay is compatible with almost every operative system. People love this payment method because it’s simple, fast, and accessible.
Google’s e-wallet popularity is rising each day.
Google Pay Security
Google pay is created using the most advanced security infrastructures, which protects your payment with many layers of security. One great thing about this method of paying is that when you pay with your Google pay, Gpay sends a virtual account number to the merchant instead of your actual card number. This way, your payment is safe and secure.
All transactions made with Google pay are saved in a private Google server, so your payment data will be encrypted and safe in transit when you pay online.
Google pay is one of the safest payment methods.
Google Pay Mobile Apps
You can use Google pay directly from your phone. Before using this payment method, you need to download the Google pay app. The app is free and supported by most operative systems.
The significant part about the mobile app is that you can send and receive money through your phone; pay contactless; shop online; get weekly summaries of your transactions; all this while your payment information stays safe. The app will also help you transfer money instantly without any fees. These are the reasons why the Google Pay app is becoming so popular.
The app is free and supported by most operative systems.
Which Countries Accept Google Pay Gambling Transactions?
Casino pay with google play is not available everywhere in the world. Google pay, at the moment, functions in 75 countries, but the list of countries will soon be more extensive. The list is a bit shorter for gambling, but it’s expected to expand soon. Some of the countries where you can gamble with Google pay are:
- Chezh republic
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
The list of countries where Google pay gambling is available is growing.
How to Create a Google Pay Account?
Creating a Google pay account is easy. You first need to have a debit or credit card or PayPal account to create an account. The easiest way to use this method is from your phone, so you’ll need to download the app on your smartphone. Once it’s downloaded, you need to enter your phone number and sign up with your Google account. You’ll receive a verification code on your phone number, and once the code is entered, you can select your bank. The last step towards finishing your account is adding your bank account, name, and IFSC code. A couple of minutes later, you’ll be finished, and you’ll be able to send and receive money.
How to Deposit with Google Pay?
Although this method is relatively new, it’s one of the safest payment methods. The number of online casinos that take Google pay is rising, so if you’re willing to try this method, you’ll need to know how to deposit. Depositing with Google play is simple, and it can be done in seconds. Choose your favorite Google pay casino and create your casino account. In the Cashier section, you’ll find the available payment methods. Choose Google to play and then enter the amount you want Google Pay to transfer to the casino account. Before you start placing bets, you’ll need to confirm the transaction and authorize the deposit.
The depositing process with Google pay is like any other depositing process.
Google Pay Withdrawal Process
Unfortunately, most casinos that accept Google pay deposits don’t allow gamblers to withdraw money using the Google pay method. This method might be one of the best for depositing, but Google still hasn’t implemented withdrawal, so this can be discouraging for some players. While some casinos allow withdrawal, check out if your preferred casino allows withdrawal using Google pay before you start playing.
Google pay doesn’t allow withdrawals.
Google Pay Casino Bonuses
Google pay online casino offer a wide range of great bonuses. Great bonuses will attract more players; these casinos offer amazing bonuses.
Some of those bonuses are:
- Welcome bonus: this bonus is given to each player that makes a deposit using Google pay for the first time. You can get bonus spins or bonus funds. This bonus is extra special when depositing with Google pay, and it can sometimes be worth thousands
- Free Spins are mainly given when players make their first deposit or when the online casino promotes a new slot. Some casinos offer up to 100 free spins
- Reload Bonus: the reload bonus matches a percentage of your 3rd or 4th deposit
- Cashback bonus: this bonus will give you back a percentage of your loses
- No Wager Bonus: this bonus is rare, and not many online casinos offer it. When you get this bonus, you can win money, play free spins and withdraw your winnings right away
- No Deposit Bonus: this bonus can be given to new and random players. When you get this bonus, you’ll be able to play without paying anything. The bonus is not significant, usually around 10$
New Google Pay Casino Sites
Casino pay with Google pay is slowly becoming a more known method in online gambling. This is because it is one of the safest ways to deposit money. Since the interest for this payment method is rising, the number of online casinos offering Google pay deposits is also rising.
|Google Pay Casino||Google Pay Deposit||Google Pay Withdrawals||Date Added|
|All British Casino||Yes||Yes||21/04/2022|
|Bonnie Bingo Casino||Yes||Yes||21/04/2022|
Advantages of Using Google Pay
If you’re still not sure whether to play in an online casino that accepts Google pay, we’re going to try to persuade you.
Here are some of the advantages of using this method of payment:
- Privacy: your personal and financial information will not be shared with the casino, which means that using Google pay is super safe, and no one can access your Google pay account but you
- Fast Deposits: It will only take a second to deposit because you won’t need to enter credit card details each time you want to make a deposit
- No Fees: while Google pay doesn’t charge any fees, some casinos that accept Google pay might charge their fees, so make sure you get the proper information before you make a deposit
- Safety: Google pay uses top-notch cyber security, and it’s one of the safest ways to deposit.
There are so many significant advantages of using Google pay.
Disadvantages of Using Google Pay
Every Google pays online casino comes with disadvantages too. There aren’t a lot of disadvantages, so here are some worth mentioning:
- A limited number of casinos offer the Google pay payment method
- Google pay casinos mainly don’t allow withdrawals, so you need to make sure that you have an alternative payment method to take out your winnings
- The app is not compatible with Windows phones
There are only a few disadvantages.
Alternatives to Google Pay
Although it is one of the safest depositing methods, online casino Google pay is unavailable to everyone. If your preferred casino doesn’t offer Google pay, you should consider other alternatives.
|Debit/Credit card||The easiest and safest way to deposit
Withdrawal can take up to a few days
|e-Wallet||Virtual accounts not connected with bank accounts
Popular e-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Transfer
|Cryptocurrencies||Digital currencies are allowed in many online casinos
Popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Ripple
|Direct Bank Transfer||Safe method, but very time consuming
Deposit and withdrawal takes up to 5 days
|Paysafecard||A voucher system you can use when purchasing services online
It doesn’t allow withdrawal
|E-Checks||Safe payment method
Depositing time is three days, while withdrawal time can be up to 28 days
- 🎰 Is Google Pay a Safe Payment Method?
100%. Google pay has top-notch cyber security and encryption technology, which means your payments are super safe. Your personal and financial information will not be shared with the casino or third parties.
- 💰 What online casinos accept Google pay?
Since making payments with Google pay is quite a new method, not all online casinos accept it. Despite this, there are a lot of online casinos that support Google pay, so find the one that suits you best. Don't forget to choose a licensed casino.
- 🔥 Are there any fees with Google pay?
No, and that's why gamblers love this payment method. Every deposit is free when you're using Google pay. However, some online casinos charge a deposit fee, so make sure you check the casino's rules before making a deposit.
- 💵 Can you withdraw winnings with Google pay?
Unfortunately, no. You can't withdraw money using Google pay, so you need an additional payment method to cash out your winnings.
- 🎯What is the minimum amount I can deposit with Google pay?
Google pay doesn't have a minimum amount limit, but most casinos have.