Terms and Conditions - runcasinos.co.uk
- Limitations on Use of Material
- Registration and Security
- Communication and Public Forums
- House Rules
- Removal Rights
- Limitation of Liability
- Jurisdictional Issues
- Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
- Language Versions
You accept that these terms are supported by valuable consideration and adequacy. You also confirm that consideration involves the use of the Site and receipt of data, info, or materials available at our Site, the possibility of the review, utilization, or display of the Submissions, and the possibility of promotion and publicity of our review.
All information, materials, and content featured on the site are copyrighted property belonging to us or our licensors/ licensees. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and trade dress are proprietary to our licensors/licensees or us. No info, material, or content from the Site or the site owned and controlled by us should be reproduced, copied, republished, posted, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed.
The Site is only for your proper use. You could not use the Site for commercial intentions or in any way that is illegal, or harmful.
If you send us submissions, or features and activities on the Site, you submit, send or post any content, info, or materials including, data, messages, images, files, text, photographs, videos, audiovisual content, musical compositions, sound recordings, your and/or names of other persons, usernames, actions, profiles, appearances, performances or similar biographical info or material, and similar materials, links to data, files, text, images, photos, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions, sound recordings, postings, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and other bio information, web pages, and any materials through features or activities, we are entitled to use of such Submissions for any intention, commercial or similar, without the need of any permission from or compensation to you or any other individual or entity.
No Submission will be subject to the requirement of confidentiality on our side and we shall not be responsible for the use or disclosure of the Submission. You grant us (including our licensees, agents, distributors, representatives, and other authorized parties), without the permission from or payment, a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, fully-paid, and transferable license to utilize, re-use, transmit, reproduce, print, display, publish, exhibit, distribute, re-distribute, host, copy, store, cache, index, archive, categorize, comment on, broadcast, stream, edit, modify, alter, adapt and create works based upon and perform Submissions.
You accept to provide, keep and update accurate, true, current, and full information about yourself as indicated by the registration process (the “Registration Data”). If you give any info that does not fulfill this provision, or we have grounds for the suspect, we reserve the right to suspend your account and reject any use of the Site.
You accept to notify us utilizing the form of any unapproved use of your password, username other account info, or any violation of security.
“Public Forum” is an area, feature or site offered as part of Site that allows users to submit, display, posit and/or view Content and communicate, exchange or share User-Generated Content with other users, members and visitors of the public including, a chat area, instant messaging, message board, mobile messaging, profile page, social community environment, conversation page, and a mail function.
You accept that anything you posit to a Site by Public Forum may be sent through our servers, the servers of third parties, and the Internet, and may be available on the Internet by the public.
You agree that:
1. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or make available User-Generated material that: (a) is defamatory, harassing, abusive, insulting, threatening, or considered stalking or represent an invasion of the privacy of another person; (b) is, hateful, racially or offensive; (c) is violent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually explicit; (d) is illegal; (e) violates any right of domestic/ international law, rule, regulation including, (i) copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights; (ii) right of privacy or publicity; or (iii) any obligation of confidentiality;
3. You will not advertise or sell products, services or solicit others or utilize any Public Forum commercially or utilize any product available on any Site including limitation, e-mail functions, electronic greeting cards, and RSS feeds
4. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or make available any software or other files that include a virus or harmful component
5. You shall not impersonate any individual or entity or misrepresent identity or affiliation with other persons or entity including using another person’s password or username
You are fully responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your username(s), your account(s), and password(s), and all activities occurring under your account(s).
Under no circumstances shall we be responsible or entity for any direct, incidental, indirect, special damages including lost profits, injury, and property damage
We keep the right to alter, add or remove parts of these terms any time without notice, and your responsibility is to review changes
We may inform our users about copyright infringement by general notice on any Site, electronic mail, or written communication sent by mail to a user’s address in the records.
In the event of a discrepancy between the English version of the policy and other language variant, the English language version will prevail.