Most Popular Online Casino Payment Methods
Are you looking for casino payment methods that are safe, fast and offer low fees? There are many casinos that will allow you to gamble without worrying about how to deposit or withdraw. Also, most websites give you enough freedom to complete the money transfer that makes sense for your budget.
In this overview of the best online casino payment methods you’ll discover how to put money on a gambling website. You’ll figure out the pros and cons, so you can choose the one that matches your requirements.
Top Rated Casinos by Payment Method
Top Payments Methods to Consider
Choosing the best payment method means you need to figure out what options are available. Also, look at the minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawals to determine the limitations. If you want to make small or large transactions, then the option should be available to you.
Furthermore, you need to take the transaction time into account. Some casinos offer a quick transaction time, whereas others can take up to 2-5 days. Choose a fast method if you need the funds when moving between casinos.
Debit cards for use at casinos
Debit cards are one of the fastest and low fee online casino payment methods. There are two main options that you can use to process payments:
- Visa: it’s a payment method that’s virtually accepted everywhere, so you’ll have no trouble playing at your favorite casino. Also, it’s easy to use and offers strong security. The option is great for users that don’t like processing fees since usually you won’t get charged for deposits. For withdrawals you might have to pay a fee of 1-2GBP.
- MasterCard: this debit card processing brand is also widely accepted at most online casinos. The deposit times are instant and withdrawals take around 1-3 business days to process. One negative is that few casinos might allow you to deposit using MasterCard but not to withdraw. You should contact customer service ahead of time to determine If it’s the case.
Top UK casino e-wallets
Using an e-wallet is great if you want to cut costs and save time. They typically have instant deposit and withdrawal times, which is great if you don’t have the patience for transactions to process. Also, they have useful apps and other products that can be used to get more value. Here is an overview of the notable e-wallets:
- Skrill: it’s a great way to deposit if you don’t want to use your bank account. It offers instant transfers when sending money to your cashier. Also, there is 2-factor authentication that sends an SMS message to your mobile device. Skrill is a trusted brand that has many customers with high reviews.
- PayPal: this payment processor it one of the more popular in the e-wallet industry. They have instant transfers and allow you to withdraw securely. However, they may hold your money until you have passed verification tests. Most casinos offer this as a payment method so it’s one of the top choices.
- Neteller: they were established in 1999 and the headquarters are in London, UK. They have over 23 million users, which means it’s one of the more trusted in the industry. They have fast withdrawals and have extra security measures in place.
Phone payment options
You can deposit money to a UK casino using your mobile phone. It’s simple and there are several trusted options that we can recommend. Here is an overview of the ones you can start using today:
- Boku: the process of making an account takes just 60 seconds so it’s user friendly. Also, there is no need to share bank account details, which means scammers can’t access your personal information. You won’t be charged fees since deposits are 100% free. However, there might be minimum and maximum limits you have to deal with.
- Apple pay casinos: Apple is one of the more recognized brands out there, which means you can trust their mobile payment method. You’ll need to link a debit card with the app, which will be charged. The app only work on iOS devices, so if you have an Android smartphone, then you’ll need to use other apps.
- Pay by SMS casinos: executing SMS deposit is simple and accessible for anyone who owns a smartphone. It’s also secure and the minimum payment amount is low. However, a drawback is the lack of withdrawal capability, so you’ll need an alternative method.
Cryptocurrencies for depositing on UK casinos
Cryptocurrencies are growing in popularity as a payment method. The security is excellent and in most cases it takes just a few minutes for the money to reach the casino. However, it depends on the volume of transactions that are occurring as you’re making the payments.
The quality of cryptocurrencies is improving since they are adding new features which make the technology better. However, not all UK casinos are ready to offer cryptocurrencies, so you are somewhat limited.
Bitcoin is the most popular
Bitcoin is unquestionably the most popular cryptocurrency. Therefore, you’ll find that many casinos will offer this variant as their cryptocurrency of choice. The problem is the speed of transfer. Nowadays it can take around 3-4 hours for the payment to process.
Most UK gambling websites will allow you to execute bank transfers. It is secure and means you don’t need to open an e-wallet or other account. All UK bank accounts can be used for making deposits.
The withdrawals are the biggest negative of bank transfers. It can take 2-7 business days for the money to reach your account. This means that you’ll need to wait before transferring money to another casino.
All Popular Payment Methods
Pay by Phone
What you need to know about deposits and withdrawals?
Usually, there is no fee for making a deposit. Therefore, you can transfer as much money as you want into your account. However, when you withdraw funds, there are fees that will depend on the methods you use. The fee is usually fixed at a small amount – in the range of around 2-3GBP.
The casino may ask you to withdraw using the same method as you make the deposit. It’s there for security reasons so that you don’t get hacked or your personal details become compromised.
You’ll find that each method has a minimum and maximum limit. Find out what these are before using a method. In most cases, the minimum is 10GBP and the maximum depends on the specific websites you’re playing at.
Final thoughts on payment methods casino
You have a lot of choices when it comes to selecting the right payment processor for your needs. This includes debit cards, bank transfers, cryptocurrencies and payment by mobile. It helps to have money on different accounts for back up purposes. Therefore, if a UK casino doesn’t allow one method, then you can use another.
To find the best payment processor give each one a try. You’ll get a chance to review them using first-hand experiences to improve money management.
- 🎰 What payment methods are available in my location?
You can see all available payment methods on the casino website. Every UK-licensed online casino operators have to comply with the rules and regulations for each territory.
- 🏆 What is the most safe payment option for online casino?
Every UK-regulated casino should ensure that all payment metods is safeYou can see all available payment methods on the casino website. Every UK-licensed online casino operators have to comply with the rules and regulations for each territory.