Top Paysafecard Online Casinos For UK Players
Safe and secure payment is one of the most important considerations for an online gambler. You do not want your account details to leak out to fraudsters, who can take advantage of the leak to steal from you.
It’s important to carefully consider the payment methods available before registering on any online casino platform to protect your account information. One payment system worthy of note globally is Paysafecard.
We will enlighten you about it and show you why Paysafecard casinos are safe and easy to use. We will equally not forget to include information about the advantages and disadvantages. Let’s dive in!
Best Casinos With Paysafecard Deposit in the UK
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method used by many online casinos. Online casino Paysafecard adopts the payment method to safeguard end-user’s accounts. The payment method uses a voucher and features a 16-digit Pin code for secure transactions.
Paysafecard does not require personal information, like a credit card or bank account. Payment agents never pass the code by telephone or mail, promoting the safety of Paysafecard casino games players’ accounts.
You can confidently make a casino deposit Paysafecard, thanks to its safety. The platform is a target for online scam attempts, but security improvement prevents the activities of scammers. While the company works hard to ensure safety, the customer also needs to play a role by protecting your password from third parties.
All your information, such as credit card information, names, date of birth, etc., are all encrypted using 128-bit and 265-bit encryption. The SSL protocol ensures that this type of information can be safely stored online without fear of a potential wrongdoer profiting from it.
Paysafecard mobile apps
The best online casino Paysafecard platforms permit payment via the Paysafecard app available on Google Play and App Store. The app is very easy to use. Its interface is simple and user-friendly, thereby eliminating the need to create a credit card or bank account for online casino payment.
Registration on the app takes only a few minutes, enabling you to quickly complete online casino pay with Paysafecard. It is equally available on multiple online casino sites.
Which countries accept Paysafecard gambling transactions?
Many countries accept Paysafecard as a means of payment, and the countries have some of the best Paysafecard casinos. Some of the countries are New Zealand, Argentina, Uruguay, Australia, United States, Austria, United Kingdom, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Turkey, Canada, Switzerland, Croatia, Sweden, Cyprus, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Serbia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Romania, France, Portugal, Poland, Georgia, Peru, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, Montenegro, Greece, Mexico, Malta, Hungary, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Ireland, Latvia, Kuwait, Italy, and Ireland.
Consequently, casino Paysafecard deposit is possible across America, Europe, the Middle East, New Zealand, and Australia, enabling residents of these countries to transact on casinos securely.
Paysafecard acceptance goes beyond online casinos and is also acceptable on music and telecommunication sites across 40 domicile countries. You can pay with Paysafecard on various platforms, including Facebook, Skype, PlayStation, etc.
How to create a Paysafecard account
Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher useful on both desktop and mobile casino Paysafecard. Follow the steps below to create a Paysafecard account.
- Navigate to the Paysafecard home page and click on “Register” at the upper right corner.
- Start account creation by selecting your country of residence, then click “Nex”t to proceed.
- Provide your email address and create a password. The password should consist of alphabets, figures, and special characters to make it strong.
- Paysafecard will forward a confirmation email to the email address you provided earlier. Please open the email and click on the link for an email confirmation.
- On the new page, provide your name, place of birth, current address, and date of birth.
- You should also fill in your mobile phone number in the allotted space for Paysafecard account formation. You can access several of the payment system’s functions on mobile casinos that accept Paysafecard.
- Next, upload a scanned copy of your identity, like your passport or driver’s license. Any other government-issued ID will do. Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to complete this step. The verification will only take minutes, after which you can start playing on any online casino that uses Paysafecard.
- Your Paysafecard account page will open if your ID verification is successful, enabling you to start transactions with online casinos accepting Paysafecard.
How to Deposit With Paysafecard?
Deposit with Paysafecard is straightforward, making it easy to transact on online casinos accepting it. The steps below will guide you on how to deposit using Paysafecard.
Purchase a Paysafecard code: You can purchase the code at a low cost, meaning that the amount on the code is the only money to pay. Check the app or the Paysafecard website for the nearest Paysafecard agent. You can buy an online casino Paysafecard 10 euro code for a start. Gamblers can equally opt for online casino Paysafecard 5 euro code to minimize risk.
Find the right online casino: Do adequate research to pick a good Paysafecard online casino and register there for free. The registration will usually take only a few minutes.
Select Paysafecard from the casino cashier: If the online casino accepts Paysafecard, you will find it on the cashier page. Click on the payment method to proceed.
State the amount to pay: On the payment page, indicate how much you want to pay using Paysafecard and provide the code. In most cases, the minimum deposit is £10. The deposit limit on Paysafecard is £50 per payment. You do not have to deposit all the amount in your Paysafecard code at once.
Paysafecard Withdrawal Process
You can use Paysafecard for deposit and withdrawal, making it a wholesome online transaction system. Paysafecard MasterCard also works for withdrawal from a Paysafecard online casino. The transaction fee is 3% of the withdrawal amount. Furthermore, if you make a purchase in a foreign currency, you will be charged an exchange fee based on the currency in question.
ATM withdrawal limit is $1800 on Paysafecard Unlimited and $250 on Paysafecard standard for a monthly and single transaction. The swift transaction times are one of the best features of Paysafecard. Any payment made through this service will be processed right away. Your money will be available as soon as you enter the 16-digit PIN.
Paysafecard casino bonuses
You can claim casino Paysafecard bonuses for free access to available games on the platforms. They offer many bonuses, enabling each online gambler to access the best online casino Paysafecard bonus.
Below are some of the bonus offers you’ll find online:
- Welcome bonus: It is for all new online casino players, helping the casino platforms to attract more members.
- Loyalty bonus: Paysafecard online casinos give loyalty bonuses to their existing customers, appreciating their loyalty to the casino platforms.
- Free spin: This Paysafecard casino bonus offers gamblers free access to slot games. The number of free spins depends on the particular online casino providing it.
The welcome bonus arrives in the customers’ accounts immediately after signing up, making it available for instant betting. Some welcome bonuses are no-deposit bonuses, while some others are particular percentages of your initial deposit.
New Paysafecard casino sites
Paysafecard is a popular online payment method, spreading across Europe, South America, North America, Western Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. It’s now present in 41 countries. Not all casino sites across the 41 countries currently use Paysafecard, but more online casinos are adopting it.
|Dream Vegas Casino||Free||Instant|
For example, Paysafecard adoption as a payment method by a Paysafecard casino UK does not mean the casino is reliable. Paysafecard is a payment system and not a proof of reliability. The online gambler must investigate the online casino platform before registering there.
Some important factors to consider when choosing any Paysafecard online casino include years of existence, quality of customer service, transparency, ease of payment processing, fund safety, and reports from customers.
Advantages of Using Paysafecard
Here are some benefits of using Paysafecard:
- It is a prepaid voucher payment service for easy online casino payment.
- Paysafecard enables gamblers to deposit funds without providing their account details.
- Paysafecard payment vouchers are easily accessible in many European countries since those selling mobile phone top-ups also sell them. In the UK, for example, you can get Paysafecard vouchers from outlets bearing Paypoint or Payzone signs.
- You will not have to transfer all the money in the voucher to the Paysafecard online casino.
- It helps to manage risk better since there is no link with your debit or credit card, protecting you from bankruptcy. You will only risk the face value of the Paysafecard voucher.
Disadvantages of Using Paysafecard
Paysafecard has so many benefits but also has some disadvantages worthy of mention. Check below for some of the drawbacks:
- You can only purchase the Paysafecard voucher code from an approved retail store, shop, or outlet nearest to your location. Consequently, Paysafecard transactions will be difficult for those residing far from an approved payment outlet close to them.
- Purchasing a Paysafecard voucher is only possible with cash and not a credit or debit card.
Alternatives to Paysafecard
Paysafecard supports online casino payments in many countries. Since its establishment in 2000, it has become very popular and influential in the online gaming world.
The company records over 190 million euro revenue and covers over 40 countries.
However, some countries cannot access Paysafecard, especially African countries. Additionally, purchasing the voucher may be difficult if the Paysafecard-approved outlet is far off. If the online casino you’re interested in does not offer Paysafecard, you should look out for other options such as PayPal, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, credit cards, and bank transfers. These options are reliable and popular across many countries worldwide.
- 🎰 Which mobile operating system can access the Paysafecard app?
Both iOS and Android can easily access the app from Apple Store and Google Play, respectively.
- 💰 Where can I purchase my Paysafecard voucher?
Paysafecard has over 650,000 agents globally, including kiosks, post offices, supermarket chains, etc.
- 🔥 Is Paysafecard restricted to online casinos?
No. You can use Paysafecard for other online transactions. It is acceptable on entertainment, film, and even music platforms.
- 🎯 Does Paysafecard offer customer support?
Paysafecard is a large company that provides customer service to all of its customers. You can email the support team through the website. There is also a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section where you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by users.